Take the AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill For a Run/Walk
Back To Motion, your Denver physical therapy provider, is pleased to announce the newest technology in treadmills. The AlterG anti-gravity treadmill is a state of the art unweighting treadmill which allows patients to reduce their body weight by up to 80% while they walk or run.
Whether it is an athlete trying to build mileage or someone with degenerative joint disease wanting to walk without pain, the AlterG anti-gravity treadmill can be beneficial for weight bearing issues. The AlterG allows a patient to walk sooner during rehabilitation process; by unweighting them, it facilitates a normalized gait pattern and reduces fear of injury or pain while walking/running.
Other indications that the AlterG anti-gravity treadmill rehabilitation device can benefit you include:
- Post surgical patients who are progressing their weight bearing status
- Deconditioned and bariatric individuals
- Patients with plantar fasciitis, stress fractures, tendonitis, chondromalacia patella
- Athletes who want to increase mileage or speed without injury
- Patients impaired by degenerative joint disease.