The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® utilizes a special type of unweighting technology that will allow you to enhance your physical therapy training and/or rehabilitation. It does not matter if you are a patient that has experienced an injury to the lower body, suffer from a neurological condition that is detrimental to your mobility, or you experience chronic pain due to conditions such as fibromyalgia or arthritis, you will experience many benefits from utilizing the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®. Not only will you find that this specially-designed treadmill assists in eliminating unwanted and unhealthy weight from the body and helps you reach your performance goals, it will also enhance your personal overall health. You will be thoroughly pleased with the results that you experience after using this state-of-the-art exercise machine!
Experience Uncomplicated Rehabilitation and/or Physical Therapy Training
Due to the innovative technology behind the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®, you will find that you quickly exceed expectations in your rehabilitation and/or physical therapy training because this technologically-advanced unit will allow you to increase your speed, agility, and range of motion in the following ways:
- The exercise machine has the capability of reducing the gravitational impact on your body by selecting anywhere from 20% and 100% of your total body weight. This is done gently, in increments of only 1%.
- If you suffer from a neurological issue, the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® will assist in building your strength, optimizing your mobility, and help you feel better in a safe environment.
- If you want to shed unwanted pounds or weight that is resulting in health complications, you may do so while on the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®. This particular treadmill allows you to safely exercise at a highly intense level because you are unweighted.
- The gravitational pull on our bodies often result in a high level of stress on the joints when training and/or exercising in a physical manner. The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® reduces this stress to the joints, as well as the muscles. Additionally, it reduces any pain and/or other types of discomfort that often occur during physical activity.
- Individuals that have used the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® not only discovered that they were able to recover more quickly during physical training sessions, but they also found that they experienced a lot less pain and discomfort during and after their physical therapy sessions.
The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® has proven to be highly advantageous in numerous ways. First, it allows you to maintain a normal gait while engaging in exercises within the unit. This, in turn, allows you to perform the exercises with absolutely no pain. If the lower region of your body is injured, it reduces the strain on those joints. Due to the fact that you are able to walk or run for longer periods of time with no pain, it increases your confidence levels. Back to Motion Physical Therapy is currently the only outpatient PT clinic in the Denver region that has the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®. If you want to take your physical therapy to the next level, you should contact us today for more information by calling: 303-832-5577