There are several unique benefits associated with utilizing the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®. It does not matter if you are seeking to shed unwanted pounds, reduce pain through exercise, optimize your physical fitness, or rehabilitate from an injury, the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® and its precise, technologically-advanced unweighting technology will aid in your success. According to numerous published studies, the biomechanics of walking, jogging, and running on this machine have dramatic positive attributes on the health. At Back to Motion Physical Therapy, we offer you the unique ability to use the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® for just $100.00 per month. Best of all, for this low price, you will have unlimited use of this amazingly beneficial exercise machine. Continue reading to find out who is best suited in using this innovative exercise machine.
The Ultimate Goals of the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®
The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® is normally found in physical therapy clinics, rehabilitation facilities, and wellness centers. Patients that benefit the most from this exercise machine are those that seek to regain high levels of mobility, optimize their level of physical fitness, increase their range of motion, and wish to increase their strength and endurance. This specially-designed machine not only aids in improving the natural movements of the body, but, it also minimizes stress on the bones, joints, and muscles. The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® is considered to be the industry leader in rehabilitation treadmills. When using the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® at Back to Motion Physical Therapy, you may experience the following goals:
- You may engage in physical therapy sessions to rebuild your body immediately following a surgery and/or injury to the lower extremities of your body. Examples include the hips, the knees, and the feet.
- If you have had total joint replacement surgery, you can successfully rehabilitate on the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®.
- For patients with neurological issues and conditions, the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® assists in strengthening the body and optimizing gait.
- Older patients who may have limited mobility and range of motion may experience the benefit of strengthening and conditioning their body in an environment that is fall-safe.
- Individuals that are overweight or obese may use the specially-designed treadmill in order to drop unhealthy pounds from the body.
- If an individual is involved in a fitness program or a conditioning program, the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® may help them achieve success.
The AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® is the perfect solution for a wide variety of illnesses, injuries, and conditions that directly impact the body in a negative fashion. The anti-gravity component of the treadmill allows users to get the workout that they need without the complication of bearing weight on the joints, muscles, tendons, and bones.
Try Out Our AlterG! Not only do we offer unlimited use for just $100 per month, we also offer a wide assortment of other programs and services that will aid in optimizing your health.
To set up your appointment or to discuss the ways that the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® will assist you, call us at Back to Motion Physical Therapy at: 303-832-5577.